This wonderful Santa was amazing. Not only did he take time with Damien (while he thought about what he wanted) he also performed a Christmas miracle for me when we had a last minute cancellation at our ward party. I know that sounds like a little thing, but it was a big deal to me and is something I will never forget.
The Parkes family all got together over the holidays and we had a fun time playing games, eating food, and watching the kids play together. (I should amend that to say they had a fun time doing those things. I spent most of my time in our room where I could feel miserable in private.) While we were there Megan was kind enough to take some family pictures of everyone together. (Although nobody was kind enough to tell me that my shirt made me look like I had a fat belly instead of a cute pregnant belly - sigh.)
My absolute favorite of the evening goes to the picture of the boys looking off into the sunset. Michael's expression is classic! Click on it and look at him closer...
We have the same favorite picture! Ha, that one of Michael also cracks me up! He was hilarious when I was doing these pictures. Funny stuff, OH and you need to stop it, you look GREAT in these pictures!
Hmmmm... what Mike's thinking in that picture:
1) "I hope Emi's feeling a little better."
2) "What's everyone staring at?"
3) "What did my teacher say? Oh yeah, never look into the sun."
4) "This is a ridiculous idea for a pose."
5) "How long before this is over and we can eat!?"
6) "I wonder if I could harvest those cactus needles and sell them as organic toothpics?"
7) "HoOoOome HoOme oOn the RaAaAange!"
8) "If we stacked all those cow pies we saw on the way up here, we could make one awesome bonfire!"
9) "And that cloud looks like a centaur, and that cloud looks like a unicorn, and that cloud looks like an Elder doing his Home Teaching, and..."
10) "Oooh! That would be a nice place for a new home!"
Sorry, I didn't try to combine HT with mythical things... that was a Freudian slip of sorts.
So, I just got caught up, and CONGRATULATIONS!!! Huzzah! We are so excited for you guys! I love the updates and the pics! I so hope you are feeling better! Congrats again!!
Good times! Some of those pictures of the brothers crack me up too :)
Post a Comment